Thursday, February 16, 2012

Dolores Hart to Appear at the Oscars. 2012.

Dolores Hart at the Oscars already seen on TV screens in the USA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6H39k9jfKMw


Updated News February 26th 2012. when the BBC's Hollywood correspondent Barbra Paskin was looking to interview Dolores Hart, she contacted me by email for assistance. I called the Abbey where Dolores lives and left a message for her about the BBC wanting to contact her about a documentary celebrating Elvis Presley's birthday, some years ago.

Dolores Hart Ex-movie star herself called me back and we spoke for about ten minutes, as I slowly sank to the floor!










Dolores Hart and Elvis at the winding up of the film "King Creole".

Dolores Hart seen her with Elvis Presley 1958 is in the news again.
This time as Mother Dolores Hart, Prioress,osb of the Abbey of Regina Laudis in Bethlehem Connecticut.
She is presently engaged in raising funds for the Abbey and will be at the Oscar ceremonies where a short movie about her is being voted on.

Dolores and I have been exchanging snail mail messages since 1998!

She kindly sent me the photo of herself with actress Patricia Neale (R.I.P.) and another she had kindly signed.