Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy New Year to all my many thousands of visitors!

I just hope 2010 or MMX will be as exciting as 2009.

Maurice_Colgan@yahoo.com Feel free to contact me.
UPDATE 20th December 2009.

Dolores and Elvis "Loving You" movie 1957.

BBC2 TV and BBC radio are celebrating what would have been Elvis Presley's 75th birthday next January 8th, with an evening of video documentaries, and a six part radio series about Elvis's early years in Tupelo Mississppi.

Dolores Hart and Elvis Presley 1958.

Last night I received an email from a BBC Correspondent in Los Angeles inquiring If I could put her in touch with Dolores Hart.I called the Abbey where Mother Dolores Hart, osb, now resides and passed on the inquery to a nun.


Minutes later our telephone rang and I found myself talking to Dolores Hart, herself! "May I speak to, 'Maureece' Colgan, she said.

"Speaking" said I. Amazed at such a wonderful response.
We spoke for about ten minutes and Dolores graciously agreed to take part in the BBC Documentary.

I think I need to lay down now. :-)